Sushi for beginners

Sunday, October 30, 2005

End Of Ramadan....

Ramadan is at it's end. Another Ramadan gone. This year I tried hard. I tried to give it my best shot. I certainly hope I've succeeded and I will be a better person when this Ramadan has ended and the routine life begins. Some of the things I hope to improve in:

No more gossip. It almost always leads to either passing rumors on or backbiting.

A strict control over my temper.

Same goes for my tongue. Think before I speak. Lest I hurt someone y mistake...

....Or deliberately.

Be Thankful for what I've been given. Not lust after the things I do not have.

Not take the thing's Allah's gifted me for granted. They can be taken away from meanytime.

No lies.

No false promises.

Be more understanding towards my husband, my relatives.

False pride is just that- false!

Start meditating regularly; recite Quran regularly and pay more attention to my prayers.

I'm hoping to get these things right this year.....

5 Comments:

  • That is really beautiful. All of those resolutions are worth striving for. We should all leave this world better than the way we have found it.

    Peace be with you.

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 2:31 PM  

  • Insya Allah.

    Eid Mubarak to you.

    God bless you and your little family. Grin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

  • I just realised that I used the same heading like you did. :)

    Hope you have fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 AM  

  • And Eid Mubarak to u 2 :)

    By Blogger Rambler, at 9:37 PM  

  • What in the world is the world...Some people believe that to create is great but build is like changing the past forever... If you want to create a beautiful home Visit residential general contractor and you can see what a little change can create..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home