Sushi for beginners

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

TagGeD

I was tagged by amygeekgrl. It was a long time back...but at last, here it is...

1. What were the three of the stupidest things you’ve done in your life?
a) Letting the stylist talk me into a new and trendy haircut… (Cost me thirteen inches of my long hair I prized!)
b) Getting hooked to one of those chatting softwares. (As bad as smoking/ drinking addiction! After prying myself away, I deleted the program…and still steer clear of it lest I get addicted again!)
c) Hey, most of the arguments I had with my parents were stupid! How I regret those!

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
My husband.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed only five people to dine with, who would you pick?
a) My grand father.
b) My father in law. Someone I never met, but have heard so much about.
And really, I can’t think of anyone else: /

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
a) I have better control on my emotions.
b) The daily killings (by the dozen) of innocent citizens in Afghanistan, Palestine and Iraq would stop.
c) My country would rid itself of the selfish dictator who is trying to change it for the worst!

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
Two things I regret not having: a round the clock super Market: p and I’d really like more greenery around here!
Two things I want people to avoid: the theatres here and the ‘Sadar’ area (an entire area filled with all kinds of shops… but the traffic is so bad, you feel dehydrated, get a head ache and a bad temper whether you are shopping or just passing by in the car!! It is o popular because of the low prices!)

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
Getting married.

7. Tag three people.
a) Tazeen Mohsin
b) Black Empress
c) Mistress of Magic

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home