Sushi for beginners

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Delirious Mind here...

I have a writer's blog! Whenever I try to write something I just end up staring at the screen and my online time counter clicking away...I just dont know what to do. And another thing that's been getting at me is that I've gained weight- again! I mean, this sux bad. I've been told I'm really weak and I shouldn't risk dieting, but- like- w-e-a-k? with a 28 inch waist? b-a-h! And I'm the all or nothing kinda person. I just can't avoid unhealthy stuff like chocolates, ice creams, condensed sweetened milk etc and take in the healthy low fat stuff! Wish I could do that, I really do. Either i take in everything i want, or nothintg- go on a traditional starve-yourself diet. That will mean more weakness.... s-i-g-h! why does life have to be so difficult? May be I ought to get liposuction done? I wonder how much that would cost? I doubt I can afford it. Besides, I'm sure there are side effects no one knows of, and they'll choose my very body to surface upon!
The road near my place is being reconstructed.Was dug up about a month ago and the authorities seem to have forgotton they dug it up letting huge amounts of traffic on the nearby roads. The fact taht this may cause people problems, emergencies may suffer and blah blah is just that to them- b-l-a-h! Did I mention they got elected through no opinion? the elections were rigged. S-i-g-h! I know that, the entire Karachi knows that, the newspapers mentioned that- and what does good old President say? After the fair and trouble free elections (did I mention more than 25 people got killed during the *trouble free* elections?) investors will definately have faith enough in Pakistan to invest! errr! Oh, yeah. The rigging. Our last Mayor was a great man. He was ranked in top 5 mayors in the world. Second in Asia. After all the parks he built, roads and bridges he built- Karachi seemed like such a developed place. Why would *anyone* in their right minds vote for the mafia? Yes, well, not many did... but the few that did- kept on voting, and voting, and voting. Next to teh rangers too. When asked the rangers why they were't stopping this open cheating they replied "It wasn't their job!" Wonder what Musharraf is doing? Oh well, who can we turn to? The govt? *snickers* the govt is our problem it seems.....
Well, enough about the government. And for people who have read this mumbo jumbo I wrote... I thank you. I assure you there are times I am sane too. Just ask my husband...errr no. Ask me famil...no! just believe me... i am sane at times too :p

6 Comments:

  • I heard there is a spray you can put on your tongue to stop cravings?

    Anyway, Chicago has mafia ties way back, and they keep getting elected. Guess there is no accounting for taste.

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 5:57 AM  

  • My problem is in my *mind* lol. but yea... i see what u mean... i can try... i will find out more abt that spray... hmmm.... does an overdose mean u stop the cravings for good? hmmm... u see what i mean? *mind* lol

    Does Chicago have broken roads? Dug Up Forgotten roads? Sigh! But that is life I suppose... as long as the AC in the car works.....

    By Blogger Rambler, at 11:22 AM  

  • thank goodness for A/C in the car (as I don't have it in my house)

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 5:29 PM  

  • Okok... fine. You are sane. Lol. It's me who's insane. Hehe. How's the baby girl?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:21 PM  

  • *Gr|n* If u insist :p lol

    By Blogger Rambler, at 10:51 PM  

  • Was ich mag, ist die meisten �ber dieses blog die verschiedenen Meinungen.With Compliments, Harriett newport beach body contouring

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home