Sushi for beginners

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Just A Thought

As an avid reader of books on the super natural, i picked up 'The Vampire Armand' by Anne Rice. It is one of the sequels to 'Interview With The Vampire'.
This book has a lot on Christianity and that was what I did not like. Now here is what I wonder- is it okay morally to sell a book by twisting a religion? Is cashing upon religion- any religion okay? Scorning upon some aspects, making up others? There really was no warning, or I'd have skipped the book.
I think no one has right to cash upon twisting and adding their own bits to anyone's faith.
That was precisely why i disliked 'Da Vinci Code'.
Religion is faith, it is belief. It is not to be probed for logic- like a psychologist/scientist conducting an experiment. no.

5 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

  • I think I agree with you. I do? I think I do.

    Well said.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 PM  

  • :) thanx. what is your blog addie btw? I've been wanting to visit. :)

    By Blogger Rambler, at 2:58 AM  

  • Busy? Not updating yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:12 AM  

  • wasn't coming online... n0w am back :p

    By Blogger Rambler, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home