Sushi for beginners

Monday, August 15, 2005

food poisoning

Yumna's had a bad night. She ate something that obviously did not suit her. The poor girl was restless till 4 in the morning- then she threw up. b-a-d. i changed the sheets, gave her some water and put her to sleep again. she woke after a short while and after a restless hour or so threw up again. I gave her the medicine, it didn't stay in. A call to her pediatrician, and a trip to the chemist was what followed. The new medicine seems to have worked. Thankfully. But for an active girl she is remarkably quiet. she is now catching up on lost sleep while I decided to do the laundry. 3-4 bedsheets were spoiled, so that means a few extra chores. I just hope she will be fine when she wakes up. It is not a nice feeling- watching your child suffer. The worst feeling in the world!

7 Comments:

  • I agree! If I could take my daughters suffering I would. I have been fortunate the only time she has been sick is when she had vaccination shots. She had reactions to all of them.
    I hope your daughter is feeling better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 AM  

  • I hate the tummy illnesses the most--they are the dirtiest, and the scariest. I hope she is well soon.

    By Blogger Running2Ks, at 6:19 AM  

  • she is feeling better- but she still seems quieter and tired out. i suppose that might be because she doesn't take anything except milk. and maybe that's just as well- coz when after a lot of humoring she took a few spoons of yogurt she had diarrhea! i just can not fathom what she ate that brought out such a reaction!

    By Blogger Rambler, at 10:07 PM  

  • oh honey, i'm sorry she was so sick. that's miserable on both of you.

    let me tell you from experience that bfing sure does come in handy when they get sick and that's all their lil tummies will tolerate.

    btw, i noticed you said a trip to the "chemist." just curious where you live. i thought you were in the states.

    hugs to both of you.

    By Blogger Crunchy Domestic Goddess, at 8:20 PM  

  • oh.... I live in Pakistan. the city's Karachi :)

    By Blogger Rambler, at 3:04 AM  

  • Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the downgrade issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe creative suite 2 premium ?
    I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

  • You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat tools[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood ways to build an income online.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home