Sushi for beginners

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Yap Yap Yap...

Gosh, it is late... 3 in the morning actually....or maybe one should say, rather early. LOL! I had a few mails to write so i had to wait for Yumna to go to sleep. Would u beieve she sleeps after 12!! no matter what time i put her to bed she falls asleep after 12! Hmmph!
Well, all done with 'em formal letters, Thank God.
What is it that I hear abt a world wide strike on the 3rd of March? If all the muslims are participating, count me in!
What else? my hubby's going to his company's annual dinner Friday night- no guests alloweed...i dont believe it! Annual dinners are supposed to be events where spouses are allowed, no?
yap yap yap....lol! there I go!
G'night....... *yAwN*
hmmm....
LOL

2 Comments:

  • World wide strike? Never heard of it. Count me out. I've got other things to do/take care of. :P Don't be surprised. That's how every singaporean think. Hehe.

    Yes yes, spouses are allowed on Annual d&d.. :D

    Have a happy weekend.

    By Blogger Asha, at 10:27 PM  

  • well...me hubby went alone and had a blast! i *was NOT* invited! the food was great....

    grrr

    By Blogger Rambler, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home