Sushi for beginners

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

AnothEr mOrninG

The Bright sun shines
Yet another morning-
With a whole new everything.
But my thoughts are the same-
where will it lead?
to another dark, gloomy
Painful night-
to another sunshine.
But when?
when will all my pains end?
You have a few months, they say-
To end this joyless life
To stop this endless pain.
They dot know-
Nobody does.
I dont want this life
I dont want this fuss.
The cards they get me;
The presents i recieve-
They mean nothing to me-
Why dont they see?
The dark walls of the hospital-
The evil trapped inside.
And death on guard-
Outside.
The long, lonely painful days;
The long sad nights.
Somehow it stops one,
From enjoying this unfair life.
And i cant help but hope-
That one bright morning-
I find it dark for me.


This is something i found in my old stuff. I'd written it when i was 14-15. An assignment- trying to put in words the thoughts of a sick child...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home